Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures!

Tuesday 2 February 2010

January Favourites






Never done this before, so here goes.....



My first favourite product of January 2010 is my Chanel Inimitable mascara.

I should, maybe, point out at this stage that I have incredibly sensitive eyes and that this, to date, is the only mascara that I have ever come across that does not hurt my eyes!

The funny looking brush separates and defines my long, difficult, lashes for a dramatic effect that lasts all day.



My second favourite product this month is my Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Extreme perfume.

This floral scent is the ultimate in girly indulgence. (I should mention that whilst I love this particular perfume, I do not like the original Flowerbomb.... strange as they are supposed to be the same scent with one just being stronger than the other?!!)



The third product for this month is the YSL Touche Eclat. This product has been an absolute god send in a month when sleep appears to be a luxury that is beyond my reach!



My fourth product is Opi "parlez vous opi" which is a beautiful all year around colour that goes with everything and is very easy to wear.

My last product for this month is Frederick Fekkai's Colour Technician shampoo. This is the only shampoo that i own that is rich enough to use without a conditioner for those days when i don't want to weigh my exceptionally fine hair down.

No comments:

Post a Comment