Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures!

Saturday 27 February 2010

Space NK Beauty Event




I was fortunate enough to be able to attend the Space NK beauty event on Wednesday evening and I have to say for the £10 price tag it was a whole lot of fun.

After being greeted with a wonderful glass of champagne we were pretty much allowed to run amok amongst the beauty counters. There was swatching and testing a plenty along with mini make overs and demonstrations.

When it came time to leave, we were given goody bags full of numerous different items for us to try. (see picture)


I have to admit that it wasn't all good as my project 10 pan didn't fair to well. (I may have caved in a little and brought some Eve Lom skincare products and also a By Terry Baume de Rose.... d'oh!).

No comments:

Post a Comment