Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures!

Monday 11 January 2010

New Years Skin Resolutions

Yep, its that time of year again... the time of year where i seem to hemorrhage money on gimmicky skin care products in an attempt to 'miraculously' look better, or feel better about myself! lol


My latest 'issue' that I seem to have developed with myself is skin tone. I have looked too long and too hard in the mirror and have decided that my skin tone is uneven and now i must do something about it!!


So after contemplating what to do about this new found problem I managed to drag my bum down to House of Fraser in Birmingham where I was greeted by several keen and helpful assistants in their beauty hall.

This was the result:
I've been using this system for a week now and although my skin is very smooth (courtesy of the modern friction) I cannot say that I have particularly noticed any difference. (of course in beauty regime time a week is nothing!)
I guess only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment