Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures!

Thursday 24 November 2011

Jack Wills

I was pleased to find that Selfridges in Birmingham have opened a Jack Wills concession (even if it is a small one!)
My love for this brand started during the summer when I was fortunate enough to visit the quaint little town of Salcombe, Devon.
It was on my excursion through the little high street that I stumbled across the brand with the famous pheasant logo.
All though I am now pretty much addicted to this shop (and will probably be purchasing a few Christmas gifts from here in the near future) I was a little upset to realise that the products I have purchased so far are not quite as 'British' as the slogan 'fabulously British' would have you believe!!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment