Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures!

Thursday 7 October 2010

I'm back!!

Omg where to start.

I had such a good time, saw so much and went to so many different places! It really was the trip of a life time for me.

I went to Boston, Niagara Falls, The Finger Lakes, Lancaster County, Gettysburg, Shenandoah National Park, Washington and New York. (These being the places that I can remember!)

I think my favourite part was Washington which surprised me a little as I have been to Manhattan 3 times before and I've always loved it. Niagara was just incredible with the sheer power of the water coming over the falls. The Blue Ridge Mountains were so vast they almost didn't seem real.

Obviously I brought loads of goodies and I will hopefully get some reviews up this week!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so so so jealous! I have always wanted to travel to the US. Actually, I've ever said that on my honeymoon I will do the route 66 and visit every single city I encounter in my way :)

    Don't forget to visit my blog! Giveaway is about to end and I don't want you to miss it!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete