Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures!

Saturday 1 May 2010

Yet another mini makeup haul!

I may have gone a little crazy today whilst wandering the beauty hall in Selfridges as I started hemorrhaging money like there was no tomorrow!

This is all I have to show for it!!




I've heard really good reviews about the Mac Prep and Prime Finishing Powder so I thought I would give it a go. (I'll hopefully do a review of my own soon to let you know if it lives up to those previous reviews!)


The two lipsticks I brought are really beautiful. I saw them recommended (can't remember where) as a good combination for a day look and I definitely agree. They work really well on their own:


or layered like this:

The Laura Mercier 'Bronze' tint adds a sparkly dimension to Bobbi Browns 'Honeysuckle' creamy lip colour.









No comments:

Post a Comment