Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures!

Monday 26 April 2010

A return to forgotten products.

Just recently I have been rediscovering products from my past. This has, in many ways, been brought on by some of the disastrous reactions I have had to new products in the last year which in turn got me thinking about stuff I had used successfully in the past.

The most recent product of this rediscovery phase I have entered is Clinique's 'All about lips'. I don't wish to rave too much about this one, but I can't remember why I stopped using it because it seems to work so well. I apply it in a morning just before my lipstick and not only does it appear to moisturise my lips better than anything I have used in recent years, it also makes my lipstick or lip gloss stay put longer as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment