Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures!

Thursday 28 July 2011

Pandora?...it really is an addiction!


With it being a rare occurrence that I manage to walk past a Pandora store these days, it was inevitable that I would end up doing a Pandora 'show and tell'

As I have mentioned previously, I was my bracelet was a gift for my birthday and has since become my pride and joy. Beads have then been received as gifts and purchased by myself resulting in the bracelet now being 2/3s full.

My overall impression of the brand is that the products are well made and well thought out. This being said, it is a little on the pricey side!

I was also less than pleased about the price increase earlier this year. The beads increased by atleast £5 and other items by considerably more!

No comments:

Post a Comment