Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures!

Thursday 2 September 2010

7 days and counting...Trip of a life time!

I know my posts have been a bit thin on the ground this month. The reason for this is because I have been busy planning my 3 week trip to America's east coast!

I cannot begin to tell you just how excited I am about this trip.

So far we have agreed on going to Boston, Niagara Falls, Washington, Philly and finally New York!

If anyone has any tips or suggestions on places to visit, please let me know.

2 comments:

  1. congratz on your upcoming trip... you're so lucky.
    I wish i was going on a trip too *sad face*

    ohh btw i just did a review on the chi silk infusion, you can check it out if you like
    ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how I wish I could do your trip! It looks amazing! have lots of fun! xx

    ReplyDelete