Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures!

Thursday 24 June 2010

June's Ins and Outs

In

Tv series that I've recently discovered, in particlular Castle and Lie To Me.
I could quite hapily watch either of these all day at the moment

Sunbathing. Yep, its that time of year again when I become a complete sun worshiper!

Books. Kind of comes hand in hand with the sunbathing thing and it seems that they have to be crime novels at the moment.

Christian Dior Diorshow mascara. One of the few mascaras that I've been able to wear all day everyday for a long time!

Out

Last series of 'The Hills'. Although Kristin Cavallari is growing on me she is still no LC!

Skincare products that, in this weather, seem to either dry out my skin or make me oily.

2 comments:

  1. So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to edk.dolce I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers, and give them a chance to attract more people to their blog & for my followers to learn more about them! Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
    *Elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :) I love shopping soo im gonna love your blog haha !
    will be following you!!


    man o man i hope the weather tomrrow is great for sunbathing because im due for one !

    ReplyDelete