Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures!

Sunday 21 March 2010

40 Questions

Skin Care


-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Once. In the morning, at night i use cleansing wipes.


What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Combo.

What is your current facial wash?
Kiehls Yerba Maté Tea Cleanser.

Do you exfoliate?
1 to 2 times a week.

What brand do you use?
Mac microfine refinisher.

What moisturizer do you use?
Clinique Superdefense.

Do you have freckles?
Yes and they come out with a vengence inthe summer!

Do you use eye cream?
Yes I use Garnier Nutritionist Caffeine Eye Roll-On

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Not really, although I do get the occasional breakout.

Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Nope.




Makeup


What foundations do you use?
Nars Sheer Glow and Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser

How about concealer?
Laura Mercier

Do you know your undertone color?
nope!

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Ive never had to try them, I have long thick dark lashes so I guess Im rather lucky.

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, but knowing it and doing it are 2 very different things! lol

What brand of mascara do you use?
Chanel Imitatable

Sephora or MAC?
We don't have Sephora in the UK so I guess it would be MAC!

Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Nope, although it would be pretty cool if i did.
What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
My Mac and Bobbi Brown brushes.

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes, I use Urban Decay Primer Potion.

For the face?
I have the Laura Mercier one but I don't use it every day.

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Actuall I don't think I could narrow it down to one but I am loving my Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland palette at the moment.
Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I use both.

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never
What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
They tend to be very pigmented but are also very messy.

Do you use mineral makeup?
not really, mainly because I haven't found anything that I like yet, not because i have anything against it!

What is your favorite lipstick?
Mac 'Shy Girl'

How about lipgloss?
Nars Orgasm or Mac Purr.

What is your favorite blush to use?
Mac Orgasm or Laura Mercier Coral

Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
once, never again!

Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Yes, but only very occasionally as both stores that i know to are quite far away

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
No
Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
No, I'm Ok.
Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Caked Makeup and foundation when you can actually feel it sitting on your skin!
Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Both. It really depends on my mood & where Im going. Mainly neutral for work

Which celebrity always has great make up?
I think Cheryl Cole who always looks stunning. (especially this morning on the live lounge!). I like Lauren Conrad's Eye liner and Jennifer Anniston for the whole 'girl next door' look.

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Lipstick, as i think it makes you look like you have 'bothered'.

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
I do all the time!

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line.
I don't think I could pick between the following 3: Mac,Nars and Laura Mericer.

What do you think of Makeup?
I Love it, even though I actually don't wear that much of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment